Ryan served as trial co-counsel for Plaintiff, who was severely injured in a vehicle collision with a Defendant in Harris County, Texas in March of 2013. Defendant denied all liability and argued that Plaintiff was solely responsible for causing the collision because the accident happened within Defendant’s lane of travel on a two-lane road. The case was tried in September of 2016 over a period of four days, and both Plaintiff and Defendant called expert accident re-construction experts on the issue of liability. The jury returned a verdict finding the defendant was solely negligent in causing the accident and entered a favorable verdict for Plaintiff with respect to damages.
- Ryan M. Grant selected to Rising Stars List 5th Year in a Row
- Larry G. Trimble and Ryan M. Grant obtain jury verdict for Injured Worker
- Ryan M. Grant selected as 2017 Texas Rising Star, a Thomson Reuters Company
- Ryan M. Grant helps obtain verdict for Plaintiff following 4-day trial
- Ryan M. Grant secures Jury Verdict for Passenger Injured on Ferryboat